Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blogging...new to me!

This morning I attended a writer's conference at my local library, and a very informative speaker urged all of us to create a blog. Hence, here is my world premier blog. Perhaps this will provide a format to connect with other like-minded folks who just want to get a few words down on paper.

I find it to be such a joy to share the progress of those from my writer's group, and find myself inspired by their efforts. In college I was told by an English prof that "I couldn't write"....Who would ever think that some twenty-odd years later that I am finding myself internationally published (in Cryogas International).

Soooo Perhaps we should take with a grain of salt the opinions of our teachers.

1 comment:

  1. Trudi, wonderful beginning. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you. So good to meet you today. ~jess

    ReplyDelete